In-House Membership Program For Periodontal DiseaseNewport Beach, CA
Newport Beach Dentistry strives to provide the highest quality of dentistry to all patients. The cost of dental insurance has been increasing every year making dental insurance unaffordable for many individuals. In order to provide affordable care for those patients without dental insurance and to encourage excellent dental health, we have created the PerioCare Membership Program for their patients.
Enrolling you and your family in the membership plan has several advantages to traditional dental insurance:
- No waiting periods
- No claims forms
- No yearly maximums
- No deductibles
- No “pre-authorizations” required
- No “missing tooth clause” restrictions or exclusions
What our PerioCare Membership Program includes:
- Comprehensive, New Patient Examination – Included
- Routine Dental Exams (2 per year) – Included
- Complete Evaluation of your Gums – Included
- Oral Cancer Screening – Included
- Unlimited Digital X-rays – Included
- Fluoride Treatments – Included
- Periodontal Maintenance Cleanings (3 per year) – Included
- Deep Cleaning (Scaling and Root Planing) – 15% Off
In addition to what is included in the plan, you will receive 15% off all other treatment, including:
- Cosmetic Dentistry, including Veneers and Porcelain Crowns
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Invisalign ($500 off)
- Nightguards & Mouthgards
- Ortho Retainers
- Emergency Visits
Annual Membership Dues
Annual Membership Fee………….$699 (savings of $281 per year)
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I know which Membership Program I need?
- Both Premier and PerioCare Membership programs are structured the same way offering 15% off all treatment offered at Newport Beach Dentistry. The PerioCare Membership Program allows those who have periodontal disease to receive the necessary treatment. Usually deeper cleanings, called Scaling and Root Planings are needed to remove the bacteria and calculus under the gums. After the initial deep cleanings, periodontal maintenance cleanings are required to keep the gums and bone at a healthy level.
- How much will I save by joining the PerioCare Membership Program?
- You will save over 30% off of average dental fees in the area by joining the PerioCare Membership Program.
- Why is this program better than dental insurance?
- Our PerioCare Membership Program does not have yearly maximums, deductibles, or exclusions. Most dental insurances do not cover cosmetic procedures, whereas the PerioCare Membership Program includes ALL treatments offered at Newport Beach Dentistry.
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- We accept Cash, Check, Credit Card, and Debit Card.
If you have any questions about joining our PerioCare Membership Program, please do not hesitate to give us a call at (949) 202-0028
Suffering trauma to a tooth may send you into a panic. By the time you relax and find out more about replacing missing teeth, then the situation becomes less worrisome.Patients with a missing or damaged tooth have access to different cosmetic dentistry procedures. Their smile can be repaired and even made to appear better than…
Want to understand more about gaps in teeth? The technical term for any spaces or gaps located in between teeth is diastema. While it is common for children and teenagers to have gaps and spaces in between their teeth while their teeth are growing in, these gaps should, for the most part, come together once…
Getting dental implants is a big decision, because it is a lengthy process that requires surgery in your mouth. In some cases, patients go to different dentists to get dental implants in an effort to save some money. However, if the dentist that performed your dental implant the first time did a good job, it…
At Newport Beach Dentistry, we provide periodontal treatments that will prevent gum disease from affecting the lives of our patients. Periodontal disease affects a large percentage of adults in the U.S.The reason that so many people have periodontitis is because it is usually painless, at least until a complication happens. Because pain is what motivates…
Have you ever heard someone say teeth do not last a lifetime? While that is certainly not true and teeth can indeed last a lifetime with proper care, our teeth do change as we age.It is helpful to be mindful of the fact that teeth change and take necessary precautions to avoid any risks that…