In-House Membership Program For Periodontal DiseaseNewport Beach, CA
Newport Beach Dentistry strives to provide the highest quality of dentistry to all patients. The cost of dental insurance has been increasing every year making dental insurance unaffordable for many individuals. In order to provide affordable care for those patients without dental insurance and to encourage excellent dental health, we have created the PerioCare Membership Program for their patients.
Enrolling you and your family in the membership plan has several advantages to traditional dental insurance:
- No waiting periods
- No claims forms
- No yearly maximums
- No deductibles
- No “pre-authorizations” required
- No “missing tooth clause” restrictions or exclusions
What our PerioCare Membership Program includes:
- Comprehensive, New Patient Examination – Included
- Routine Dental Exams (2 per year) – Included
- Complete Evaluation of your Gums – Included
- Oral Cancer Screening – Included
- Unlimited Digital X-rays – Included
- Fluoride Treatments – Included
- Periodontal Maintenance Cleanings (3 per year) – Included
- Deep Cleaning (Scaling and Root Planing) – 15% Off
In addition to what is included in the plan, you will receive 15% off all other treatment, including:
- Cosmetic Dentistry, including Veneers and Porcelain Crowns
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Invisalign ($500 off)
- Nightguards & Mouthgards
- Ortho Retainers
- Emergency Visits
Annual Membership Dues
Annual Membership Fee………….$699 (savings of $281 per year)
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I know which Membership Program I need?
- Both Premier and PerioCare Membership programs are structured the same way offering 15% off all treatment offered at Newport Beach Dentistry. The PerioCare Membership Program allows those who have periodontal disease to receive the necessary treatment. Usually deeper cleanings, called Scaling and Root Planings are needed to remove the bacteria and calculus under the gums. After the initial deep cleanings, periodontal maintenance cleanings are required to keep the gums and bone at a healthy level.
- How much will I save by joining the PerioCare Membership Program?
- You will save over 30% off of average dental fees in the area by joining the PerioCare Membership Program.
- Why is this program better than dental insurance?
- Our PerioCare Membership Program does not have yearly maximums, deductibles, or exclusions. Most dental insurances do not cover cosmetic procedures, whereas the PerioCare Membership Program includes ALL treatments offered at Newport Beach Dentistry.
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- We accept Cash, Check, Credit Card, and Debit Card.
If you have any questions about joining our PerioCare Membership Program, please do not hesitate to give us a call at (949) 202-0028
Dentures should be soaked at least once per day or evening. This soaking is necessary to eliminate food, bacteria, plaque and other gunk. The soaking should occur with a nonabrasive denture cleanser. Soaking will also help destroy those germs that cause nasty breath.Dentures should be brushed each day regardless of whether you enjoyed three square…
Regardless of what you do not like about your smile, we can fix it. Whether you have teeth that are severely stained, are discolored from years of smoking or drinking coffee, gaps between your teeth, or teeth that are missing or crooked, we have the treatment solutions to help. This is what makes us such…
We are committed to providing quality service to residents located In the Newport Beach, CA area. Our website has additional information about the following topics: Dentist, Cosmetic Dentist, Family Dentist, General Dentist, Emergency Dentist, Dental Implants, Teeth Whitening, Dental Veneers, Dentures and Dental Crowns.