In-House Membership Program For Periodontal DiseaseNewport Beach, CA
Newport Beach Dentistry strives to provide the highest quality of dentistry to all patients. The cost of dental insurance has been increasing every year making dental insurance unaffordable for many individuals. In order to provide affordable care for those patients without dental insurance and to encourage excellent dental health, we have created the PerioCare Membership Program for their patients.
Enrolling you and your family in the membership plan has several advantages to traditional dental insurance:
- No waiting periods
- No claims forms
- No yearly maximums
- No deductibles
- No “pre-authorizations” required
- No “missing tooth clause” restrictions or exclusions
What our PerioCare Membership Program includes:
- Comprehensive, New Patient Examination – Included
- Routine Dental Exams (2 per year) – Included
- Complete Evaluation of your Gums – Included
- Oral Cancer Screening – Included
- Unlimited Digital X-rays – Included
- Fluoride Treatments – Included
- Periodontal Maintenance Cleanings (3 per year) – Included
- Deep Cleaning (Scaling and Root Planing) – 15% Off
In addition to what is included in the plan, you will receive 15% off all other treatment, including:
- Cosmetic Dentistry, including Veneers and Porcelain Crowns
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Invisalign ($500 off)
- Nightguards & Mouthgards
- Ortho Retainers
- Emergency Visits
Annual Membership Dues
Annual Membership Fee………….$699 (savings of $281 per year)
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I know which Membership Program I need?
- Both Premier and PerioCare Membership programs are structured the same way offering 15% off all treatment offered at Newport Beach Dentistry. The PerioCare Membership Program allows those who have periodontal disease to receive the necessary treatment. Usually deeper cleanings, called Scaling and Root Planings are needed to remove the bacteria and calculus under the gums. After the initial deep cleanings, periodontal maintenance cleanings are required to keep the gums and bone at a healthy level.
- How much will I save by joining the PerioCare Membership Program?
- You will save over 30% off of average dental fees in the area by joining the PerioCare Membership Program.
- Why is this program better than dental insurance?
- Our PerioCare Membership Program does not have yearly maximums, deductibles, or exclusions. Most dental insurances do not cover cosmetic procedures, whereas the PerioCare Membership Program includes ALL treatments offered at Newport Beach Dentistry.
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- We accept Cash, Check, Credit Card, and Debit Card.
If you have any questions about joining our PerioCare Membership Program, please do not hesitate to give us a call at (949) 202-0028
Dental problems can be painful and often times scary, but with the help of a dentist in Newport Beach, a person can have a checkup done and alleviate their fears whenever an issue does arise. In this article, we outline a few urgent signs that a person should keep an eye out for. Being aware of…
Talking with a family dentist in Newport Beach about daily dental care routines can be helpful. Daily dental care is just as important as regular health care, yet a lot of people aren’t aware of this. But, the human body has proven that dental health also correlates with how healthy the rest of the body is. In…
After tooth loss has occurred, replacing those missing teeth is important to ensure good oral health, and there are several options available for those looking to replace missing teeth from a dentist in Newport Beach.By understanding what options are available to you through a dentist in Newport Beach, you can make an informed decision as…
Are you looking for more information on whether your Newport Beach dentist practices gentle dentistry? If you are nervous about dentist appointments, finding a dentist with a gentle touch is essential. Consider your Newport Beach dentist for a gentle dental health experience.When you get asked what health provider you see more than anyone else, more…
When was the last time you visited your Fashion Island Mall dentist? The American Dental Association recommends going to the dentist for regular checkups at least twice a year to improve your oral health. Even if you do not have cavities, going to the dentist regularly helps to prevent cavities and tooth decay, and it…