In-House Membership ProgramNewport Beach, CA
Newport Beach Dentistry strives to provide the highest quality of dentistry to all patients. The cost of dental insurance has been increasing every year making dental insurance unaffordable for many individuals. In order to provide affordable care for those patients without dental insurance and to encourage excellent dental health, we have created the Premier Membership Program for their patients.
Enrolling you and your family in the membership plan has several advantages to traditional dental insurance:
- No waiting periods
- No claims forms
- No yearly maximums
- No deductibles
- No “pre-authorizations” required
- No “missing tooth clause” restrictions or exclusions
What our Premier Membership Program includes:
- Comprehensive, New Patient Examination – Included
- Routine Dental Exams (2 per year) – Included
- Complete Evaluation of your Gums – Included
- Oral Cancer Screening – Included
- Unlimited Digital X-rays – Included
- Professional Cleanings (2 per year – healthy gums only) – Included
- Fluoride Treatments – Included
In addition to what is included in the plan, you will receive 15% off all other treatment, including:
- Cosmetic Dentistry, including Veneers and Porcelain Crowns
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Invisalign ($500 off)
- Ortho Retainers
- Emergency Visits
Annual Membership Dues
Annual Membership Fee………….$399 (savings of $250 per year)
Child Membership Fee……………..$369 (up to age 21) (savings of $220 per year)
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How much will I save by joining the Premier Membership Program?
- You will save over 30% off of average dental fees in the area by joining the Premier Membership Program.
- Why is this program better than dental insurance?
- Our Premier Membership Program does not have yearly maximums, deductibles, or exclusions. Most dental insurances do not cover cosmetic procedures, whereas the Premier Membership Program includes ALL treatments offered at Newport Beach Dentistry.
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- We accept Cash, Check, Credit Card, and Debit Card.
If you have any questions about joining our Premier Membership Program, please do not hesitate to give us a call at (949) 202-0028
When was the last time you visited your Fashion Island Mall dentist? The American Dental Association recommends going to the dentist for regular checkups at least twice a year to improve your oral health. Even if you do not have cavities, going to the dentist regularly helps to prevent cavities and tooth decay, and it…
Are you searching for tips for preventative dental care in Newport Beach? Practicing good oral hygiene is the key to preventive dental care because taking the time to properly clean your mouth is the best way to reduce your chances of having oral health problems down the line.If you want to learn how to protect…
Suffering trauma to a tooth may send you into a panic. By the time you relax and find out more about replacing missing teeth, then the situation becomes less worrisome.Patients with a missing or damaged tooth have access to different cosmetic dentistry procedures. Their smile can be repaired and even made to appear better than…
Want to understand more about gaps in teeth? The technical term for any spaces or gaps located in between teeth is diastema. While it is common for children and teenagers to have gaps and spaces in between their teeth while their teeth are growing in, these gaps should, for the most part, come together once…
Getting dental implants is a big decision, because it is a lengthy process that requires surgery in your mouth. In some cases, patients go to different dentists to get dental implants in an effort to save some money. However, if the dentist that performed your dental implant the first time did a good job, it…