In-House Membership ProgramNewport Beach, CA
Newport Beach Dentistry strives to provide the highest quality of dentistry to all patients. The cost of dental insurance has been increasing every year making dental insurance unaffordable for many individuals. In order to provide affordable care for those patients without dental insurance and to encourage excellent dental health, we have created the Premier Membership Program for their patients.
Enrolling you and your family in the membership plan has several advantages to traditional dental insurance:
- No waiting periods
- No claims forms
- No yearly maximums
- No deductibles
- No “pre-authorizations” required
- No “missing tooth clause” restrictions or exclusions
What our Premier Membership Program includes:
- Comprehensive, New Patient Examination – Included
- Routine Dental Exams (2 per year) – Included
- Complete Evaluation of your Gums – Included
- Oral Cancer Screening – Included
- Unlimited Digital X-rays – Included
- Professional Cleanings (2 per year – healthy gums only) – Included
- Fluoride Treatments – Included
In addition to what is included in the plan, you will receive 15% off all other treatment, including:
- Cosmetic Dentistry, including Veneers and Porcelain Crowns
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Invisalign ($500 off)
- Ortho Retainers
- Emergency Visits
Annual Membership Dues
Annual Membership Fee………….$399 (savings of $250 per year)
Child Membership Fee……………..$369 (up to age 21) (savings of $220 per year)
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How much will I save by joining the Premier Membership Program?
- You will save over 30% off of average dental fees in the area by joining the Premier Membership Program.
- Why is this program better than dental insurance?
- Our Premier Membership Program does not have yearly maximums, deductibles, or exclusions. Most dental insurances do not cover cosmetic procedures, whereas the Premier Membership Program includes ALL treatments offered at Newport Beach Dentistry.
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- We accept Cash, Check, Credit Card, and Debit Card.
If you have any questions about joining our Premier Membership Program, please do not hesitate to give us a call at (949) 202-0028
Dental Sealants are incredibly useful for combating the development of tooth decay. However, they are commonly used to manage dental issues in children and young adults. This begs the question: Can Dental Sealants work for adults? Does it follow the same procedure? Some of these questions are what you should ask when debating on the…
There are varying types of floss and tips for flossing, and there is no standard way that is best for everyone. In fact, there is no rule that states you cannot have more than one type of dental floss product in your home.Each serves its own purpose. For example, dental tape is a great tool…
Dentures should be soaked at least once per day or evening. This soaking is necessary to eliminate food, bacteria, plaque and other gunk. The soaking should occur with a nonabrasive denture cleanser. Soaking will also help destroy those germs that cause nasty breath.Dentures should be brushed each day regardless of whether you enjoyed three square…
Regardless of what you do not like about your smile, we can fix it. Whether you have teeth that are severely stained, are discolored from years of smoking or drinking coffee, gaps between your teeth, or teeth that are missing or crooked, we have the treatment solutions to help. This is what makes us such…
We are committed to providing quality service to residents located In the Newport Beach, CA area. Our website has additional information about the following topics: Dentist, Cosmetic Dentist, Family Dentist, General Dentist, Emergency Dentist, Dental Implants, Teeth Whitening, Dental Veneers, Dentures and Dental Crowns.